****Overstock List with DEEP Discounted Prices!!
General Policies & Additional Pricing Information
(Last updated on 3/6/2014)
All of Taral's stock products are manufactured to meet or exceed industry standards. These standards will NOT be suitable for all customer applications. Taral does not warrant to the buyer or to any other third party that the items listed herein are compatible for use with any other product or component, or that the items are in fact suitable for the use intended by the purchaser or end user. Polypropylene Resin is NOT recommended for petroleum distillates. We only use prime FDA approved resins from major suppliers. Sampling and testing of all products is strongly encouraged before order is placed. Buyer shall inspect all goods within fifteen (15) days after receipt by Buyer. Delivery to common carrier at point of shipment (F.O.B.) is delivery to Buyer, at which time title passes and Buyer bears all risk for subsequent loss or damage. A copy of Taral Plastics' complete Terms and Conditions can be found Terms & Conditions. NOTE: There are no heavy metals, Bisphenol A (BPa), nor any phthalate plasticizers in any of Taral's products.
- BPP: Black Polypropylene
- HDPE: High-Density Polyethylene - Better impact strength than Polypropylene
- HIPS: High-Impact Polystyrene - Cloudy/hazy in color
- NAS: Styrene Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer - Better chemical resistance than Styrene Acrylonitrile
- NPP: Cloudy Natural Homo Polypropylene
- NPPC: Clarified Radom Coploymer Polypropylene
- LDPE: Low-Density Polyethylene - Better impact strength than HDPE
- PET: Polyethylene Terephthalate - Copolyester, great clarity, chemical resistance, & impact strength
- PS/GPS: Crystal Clear General Purpose Polystyrene - Poor chemical resistance & poor impact strength
- SAN: Styrene Acrylonitrile - Better chemical resistance than Polystyrene, but still brittle
- WPP: White Polypropylene
- All jars have a continuous thread (CT)-400 standard thread finish made to G.C.M.I. specifications.
- Finish of molded parts includes only such polish as derived directly from the molding process.
- Commercial measurement tolerances are considered to be +/- 0.015 inch per part drawing unless otherwise specified.
- Stocked items are generally manufactured with clarified natural polypropylene, white polypropylene, black polypropylene, and clear polystyrene.
- Price breaks are based on sku, per order, and current material and manufacturing costs. Generally, but not always, price breaks start at 50,000 units.
- All pricing is based on stock materials, scheduling, packaging, SPI cosmetic QC specification guidelines.
- Special packaging, inspection, materials, additives, and lead-times are available by request. Contact customer service for a quote.
For approved credit: p1% discount if paid within 10 days or Net 30 days from invoice date
"1%10, Net 30".
- Stocked items usually ship within ONE business day
- Production of out of stock items usually start molding in approximately 1-3 weeks
- Repeat custom orders start molding in approximately 3-4 weeks from receipt of order
- First time custom orders start molding in approximately 5-6 weeks from receipt of order
All pricing is Free on Board (F.O.B.) from any of our FOUR (4) warehouse locations:
- Union City, CA 94587 (Northern California headquarters, molding and main warehouse)
- Torrance, CA 90504 (Southern California warehouse)
- Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 (Midwest warehouse)
- Dallas, Texas COMING APRIL 2014 (Southeast warehouse)
UPS & FedEx options: Collect, 3rd Party, Prepaid & Add, COD, Hundred Wt., Ground & Expedited Service
- Taral reserves the right to over/under ship all orders by 10% from ordered quantity
- Pack count per case are subject to change without notice
- All weights are given in U.S. pounds and are accurate to within +/- 5%
- There is a $0.50 charge per label charge for the application of custom labels to individual stock items
- All items manufactured by Taral Plastics have a National Motor Freight Classification (NMFC) number 156600 between Sub 3 (Class 250) and Sub 9 (Class 70)
- Silk Screening***
- $150.00 one-time charge for screen and film (acetate positive)
- Minimum 1 box $250 setup charge. $175 setup charge under 4,999. $125 setup charge under 9,999
- Pad Printing, Hot Stamping and or Surface Coating (i.e. frosting) can be provided.
***NOTE: Taral's products are NOT flame treated surface treated. Taral does NOT offer flame treating. Many ink companies have special inks to adhere to untreated polypropylene (i.e. Poly-All by Nazdar).
Custom Order Minimums
- Contact customer service to place a custom order.
- Generally, there is a minimum order of 25,000 per sku for custom colors, materials and/or additives.
- $350.00 setup/purge chargeon orders below 50,000 parts per mold (double wall jars have two molds, and requires a $700.00 setup charge) for custom colors and/or material unless otherwise noted.
- For samples of Taral products molded in a custom color and/or material please call for a quote.
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be provided for all returns. In the event that Taral consents to Buyer's return of conforming goods, Buyer shall pay Taral a restocking fee equal to 20% of total costs of such goods plus all freight costs associated with the return.
To make a positive difference in the live and business of those we serve by adhering to the highest ethical and professional standards. That means treating our customers, vendors and coworkers with honesty and respect - and continually striving to improve who we are, what we do, and how we do it!
To become the "go-to choice" for customers seeking quick delivery of dependable, high-quality plastic jars and closures. At every step, to work with each client to deliver customized solutions, personalized service, continuous support, and the products they need to achieve their full potential.
WE MOLD TO YOU